Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 thieves rob me in front of my house. =)



These are the photoes frm my lost hp



Today 1.15pm, i parked my car in front of my house (at taman midah,cheras). There is no ppl, no motor passing by there. So i got down of my car n lock da car as me n my mom get down frm da car. My dad standing outside the house to see how is the car looks like since it is da first day my mom bought a kancil car for her own use. Suddenly a motor with two handsome malay men, wearing black spec, turn in n then stop at my side, without hesitation grab my purse containing hp, money,ic n license. The purse is on my left side of my hand n on da right is my car key. Thank God i still got time to pass my car key to my mom wif my right hand where my left hand been grabbed by the thieve.


Da funny things r:

-when he grabbed my purse, i try to take back my purse (i shouted, "bagi balik"). I got it but then grabbed back again by the thieve and he turn my left hand to my back n hit my back...my whole left hand turn red but no pain on my back coz he hit softly on my back.....macam karate...pls ppl dun follow me coz is very dangerous to fight back...just let go only k?

-another funny thing is my dad go n ask da thieves to at least give back my ic n license....hehe. very rarely i heard dat da thieves will return ic to u. but possible lar. just give a try lor. thank u dad. =)


After this incidence:my whole body shaking but not really severe lar. but after a few minutes ok dy n i actually felt da peace which i know dat God is wif me n protected my life.


Overall:
Some r surprise seeing me ok n not been sad about it but terbalik more joyful pula.... i actually very joyful bcoz:
first, i got story to tell
second, i got comforts n encouragement n so much care frm frens.
third, i got new hp but still prefer old hp...however im still happy which i dunno y
4th, i can make new ic coz my old ic's photo looks very ugly
5th, im physically ok.
6th, i learn more lessons n bcoming more aware (when walk on streets, dun bring handbag or hold anything wif ur hand, put in ur pocket. When u r in LRT, dun put in ur pocket but hold wif ur hand or put in ur handbag)
7th, i can glorify God bcoz of this.


For many of us, we may feel sad when we lost hp....bcoz hp got many contacts so dat when we need them we can call them, got photoes that bring memories, got message that keep encouraging us when we r down. But for me, i was surprise that im not sad. Not that i dun treasure my frens, but that i know i treasure my frens n store them in heaven. For whatever we store in heaven, nothing can be stoled, killed, or destroyed. I know n i believe God have put certain ppl in my life to b blessed n to bless.

9 comments:

  1. mei mei!!thx god tat u r fine!!-)n yea, u stil hav LOTS frds tat bless u(including d person who give u comment now.LOL)so no worries dear!jz bear in mind tat must b careful nx time..coz nowadays i heard mny tis kind of cases d..ok la,happy raya!!n cya on mon-)
    hc

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great entry here ah wong. Really glad that you are ok and remember God is always by your side 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Hchin, u r one of them who blessed me lots...ya...must bcareful dy....always put my valuables in pocket....but wanna ask ar....is it possible if i just bring my photostated ic n license in future? very very mar fan ar...make new ic new license n get new sim card...take me one whole day....luckily is holiday if not haha i malas mau layan...pergi police sudah lar to get temporary letter enough dy...haha

    thanks kah yee...wow wat a meaningful day today 24/7..yup God is wif us 24/7...haha...cool man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mei mei, thank goodness you are safe and alive. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriuosly u gonna be aware of ur surrounding..thr's quite a lot of robbery,thieves..happen recently..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah wong, hope u are fine.. :) must be extra careful next time k..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ur all for ur love n care...felt so kam tung....hehe. =)

    ReplyDelete